Moogle Forums KUPO!
Welcome to Moogle forums.
Please register and enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Moogle Forums KUPO!
Welcome to Moogle forums.
Please register and enjoy your stay!
Moogle Forums KUPO!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powers and Abilities in GOD OF WAR I and II

Go down

Powers and Abilities in GOD OF WAR I and II Empty Powers and Abilities in GOD OF WAR I and II

Post  smbo0osa Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:58 pm

Being the son of Zeus and a mortal woman, Kratos has the powers of a demi-god which are vast superhuman strength and durability as well as being fairly swift and agile, but his powers were not realized by Kratos until a later time. An example of Kratos' massive strength is when he was facing the Hydra. He was able to impale the Queen Hydra's head on the mast in spite of it's own great strength, and was also capable of preventing Atlas the Titan (by far the largest of the Titans) from crushing him between his hands and is strong enough to overpower the ruler of the gods Zeus in strength clashes. During his campaign against Ares in the first God of War game, he was bestowed various and powerful godly abilities.
smbo0osa
smbo0osa
Active moogle
Active moogle

Male Number of posts : 538
Job/hobbies : studnt \ playing play station
Fame : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Back to top Go down

Powers and Abilities in GOD OF WAR I and II Empty Re: Powers and Abilities in GOD OF WAR I and II

Post  smbo0osa Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:58 pm

Poseidon's Rage: A magic power that allows Kratos to attack all enemies around him with a storm/electrical based power
smbo0osa
smbo0osa
Active moogle
Active moogle

Back to top Go down

Powers and Abilities in GOD OF WAR I and II Empty Re: Powers and Abilities in GOD OF WAR I and II

Post  smbo0osa Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:59 pm

Medusa's Gaze: Though not a true godly power, he can use the decapitated gorgon Medusa's head to turn enemies to stone.
smbo0osa
smbo0osa
Active moogle
Active moogle

Back to top Go down

Zeus' Fury: A magic that allows Kratos to summon bolts of lightning to shoot at enemies.
smbo0osa
smbo0osa
Active moogle
Active moogle

Back to top Go down

Army of Hades: Kratos can summon the invincible souls of the dead to attack enemies. Even Ares himself could not withstand them.
smbo0osa
smbo0osa
Active moogle
Active moogle

Back to top Go down

Post  smbo0osa Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:00 pm

Rage of the Gods: Kratos's most powerful magic. He can call upon the powers of the gods to become stronger and faster. If the Blades of Chaos are at their maximum upgrade level, Kratos is also granted infinite magic.
smbo0osa
smbo0osa
Active moogle
Active moogle

Back to top Go down

Post  smbo0osa Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:00 pm

Robbed of his godly powers at the beginning of God of War II, Kratos received new ones bestowed to him by the Titans.
smbo0osa
smbo0osa
Active moogle
Active moogle

Back to top Go down

Post  smbo0osa Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:01 pm

Typhon's Bane: A magical attack that takes the form of a bow that allows Kratos to fire wind elemental projectiles and create a small tornado to decimate enemies.
smbo0osa
smbo0osa
Active moogle
Active moogle

Back to top Go down

Cronos' Rage: Allows Kratos to place lightning based orbs to attack enemies with and explode when finished. It usually stuns smaller enemies for the duration of the attack. It can place a maximum of three at a time. But more power and orbs can be summoned in time.
smbo0osa
smbo0osa
Active moogle
Active moogle

Back to top Go down

Head of Euryale: Essentially the God of War II version of "Medusa's Gaze". Now Kratos is able to fire blasts that can affect multiple enemies and can also move while holding the giant Gorgon's head.
smbo0osa
smbo0osa
Active moogle
Active moogle

Back to top Go down

Post  smbo0osa Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:02 pm

Atlas Quake: Kratos slams the ground with his fists and send a powerful wave of earth in all directions and cracks off boulders projectiles in the air.
smbo0osa
smbo0osa
Active moogle
Active moogle

Back to top Go down

Post  smbo0osa Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:02 pm

Rage of the Titans: Similar to the "Rage of the Gods" power; he takes less damage than normal. Kratos become faster, stronger, and after twenty-five hit combo plus, he can summon a tornado of flame that destroys all enemies around him. Unlike Rage of the Gods, Kratos can switch off the power if he no longer needs it and it can be activated without being full.
smbo0osa
smbo0osa
Active moogle
Active moogle

Back to top Go down

Post  smbo0osa Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:06 pm

Aside from the playable magics used in the games, Kratos also had many other powers when he was a god. He's able to manipulate his size to extremes comparable to Ares,the former god of war. Kratos, being the new God of War, possesses the same powers Ares had. Other powers used by Kratos are the former powers of the Fates, including the manipulation of time and destiny. Kratos, at full power, can be summed up to a near-omnipotent being possibly even more powerful than his father, Zeus.
smbo0osa
smbo0osa
Active moogle
Active moogle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum