Moogle Forums KUPO!
Welcome to Moogle forums.
Please register and enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Moogle Forums KUPO!
Welcome to Moogle forums.
Please register and enjoy your stay!
Moogle Forums KUPO!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lvl 20 class change

3 posters

Go down

lvl 20 class change Empty lvl 20 class change

Post  Cadios Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:07 am

ok, this one is a serious OUCH! trust me, its not pretty!

Shadow Dungeon
Here Is where u go after you hit lvl 20. First go to your respective trainer in elderine and accept his quest. Kill 10 slimes. Return to him and accept ur next quest. He/she will tell you to go to grand master in forest of mist. He is near the bottom of the map, hit m and find him.

He will ask you to find a shadow key to go to the dungeon, but doesn't tell u what to kill. Kill Ratman and boars, i got it on my 2nd kill =D

Take it back to the Grand Master.

OK, STOP HERE! Make sure you have 80 HP POTS AND 30 SP POTS! AND IM BEING DAMN RIGHT SERIOUS HERE!

Ok, talk to the Grand Master and accept the Shadow Dungeon challenge. You will be alone in a room for a couple seconds, then a replica of yourself will form, but will have around 6000 hp. It will attack u, but won't do like 10i809823809829010 damage, around 30 for me. Reduce your replicas hp to 3/4. He/She will then run, follow. You will then stop in a room filled with skeletons. Kill them all (see, u need HP pots because ur by urself). A gate will open, proceed through. The room will then go dark with a blue light shining in a beam, follow it. Don't worry, there aren't any encounters here.

Once at the end of the beam, light will return, and ur replica will be standing at the other end of the room. DESTROY HIM/HER! (Beware, other monsters, although weak, will attack u. Dispatch these before persuing your replica)

Apon your replica's defeat, you win the challenge. Once yhou return to the Grand Master, he will reward u with xp, fame, money and your first lvl 20 weapon. Congratulations, you have completed your class change!
Cadios
Cadios
Admin Moogle
Admin Moogle

Male Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : None/None
Humor : NONE
Fame : 0
Registration date : 2007-09-19

https://moogle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

lvl 20 class change Empty Re: lvl 20 class change

Post  ChibiYuna Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:58 am

Thankie thankie! I'll need this soon. bounce
ChibiYuna
ChibiYuna
tiny moogle
tiny moogle

Female Number of posts : 30

http://www.myspace.com/vampirecelestia

Back to top Go down

Post  Cadios Fri Sep 21, 2007 11:45 am

moogles love to help ppl Kupooo ~~~~~
Cadios
Cadios
Admin Moogle
Admin Moogle

Male Number of posts : 26
Job/hobbies : None/None
Humor : NONE

https://moogle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  guardian Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:54 pm

ok some tips from the guide when your about to enter the dungeon take off all your armor. As u know your clone will take your form when u enter so if your armorless so will he.. when his talking to u quickly equip back all your armors and he will be punching u( now wont that be good?) also another thing is the room where u enter with the blue light if u just enter it and keep going stright after its black out u will find the archer that u will have to kill at the end of the light( so might as well take her one on one and kill her first, less trouble at the end), also when u are about to reach the end of the light take off your armor again as your clone will take your form a second time after the lights come back u can requip your armor and see him start punching u again

NOTE TO ALL: make sure u have enough pots and stone<< they are the one that decide if u can finish the quest and get scroll cause they will be great help

guardian
tiny moogle
tiny moogle

Male Number of posts : 10
Job/hobbies : anime/manga/sports etc etc
Registration date : 2007-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post  ChibiYuna Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:40 am

I just got to level 20 and the class change quest was hard, I didnt use a walkthrough. And Clerics arent too strong but meh.

Game is starting to get boring to me, I go through like one every 2-3 months because it just gets so blah.
ChibiYuna
ChibiYuna
tiny moogle
tiny moogle

Female Number of posts : 30

http://www.myspace.com/vampirecelestia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content